Maïlys C. · Updated on 16 November 2017 at 17h41
· Published on 16 November 2017 at 17h34
Located in Place du Trocadéro, the Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine celebrates from November 7 to 19, 2017 its tenth anniversary. On the menu: DJ set in the library, architecture forum, light installations, great collaborative model and exhibitions.
Ten years of exhibitions, meetings, conferences, thoughts about the future is something deserving a celebration!
The Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine sees things on a large scale and with a wide program to celebrate its anniversary. Whether it targets novices or the general public, the Cité highlights its heritage and its strong recommendations with the following activities:
- Architecture forum: point of view and pictures of the world to build, Tuesday November 7, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.:
The cite organizes a forum bringing together the greatest architecture characters so that they can share their experiences and thoughts about architecture and architectural creation in the 21st century.
- Light installations, from November 8 to 19, 2017:
The Spectre Lab studio created a stage installation to highlight the museum’s collection.
- Collaborative model and fresco, November 18 and 19, 2017:
The Cité invites visitors (little ones and grown-ups) to take part in the making of a large-scale model and a giant fresco. Everything to stimulate a love for architecture!
- Voices in the Cité, November 18 and 19, 2017:
Two sung works will be performed by the OTrente choir in the corridors of the museum, in line with the displayed architectures.
- Guided visits of the collections, November 18 and 19, 2017.
- The globe hidden face, November 18 and 19, 2017:
Creating an exhibition requires many skills and know-hows and on many years, most of the time: curator, redactor, drawer, stager, etc. They will be present during the weekend for the Globes exhibition.
- DJs at the library, November 18 and 19, 2017:
In partnership with Silent Disco France: each visitor will be equipped with wire-less headphones to visit the museum while listening to music!
- Screenings of the Architectures documentary series produced by Arte, Saturday November 18, 2017.
- Screening of all the movies produced by Année Zéro as part of the various seasons of Duos et Débats de la Plateforme de la Création architecturale. Meeting with filmmaker Stéphane Demoustier after the screenings, Sunday November 19, 2017.
Everything is free!
The Cité de l’Architecture celebrates its 10th anniversary (website in French)
At the Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine
From November 7 to 19, 2017