Julie M. · Updated on 24 October 2019 at 12h07
· Published on 24 October 2019 at 12h06
Paris emblematic Seine river is lit to take tourists and locals into the magical and wonderful universe of Christmas. From November 28, 2019 to January 5, 2020, come and enjoy a magical journey along the Seine and its boats dressed to the nines.
Like the greatest avenues of the French capital, the Seine is lit to celebrate the Holidays. Noël en Seine is back for a fourth edition in 2019. The river and its boats sparkle from November 28, 2019 to January 5, 2020 and take little ones and grown-ups to a magical universe worthy of the greatest Christmas tales.
And up to January 5, 2020, 4 companies offer various enchanting trips on the Seine:
- A 60-minute cruise for €14 per person,
- A “Premium Dinner” cruise package for €99 per person,
- An “Excellence Dinner” cruise package for €130 per person.
Vedettes de Paris:
- Discovery cruise: a 60-minute two-way trip on the Seine, departing from the Suffren pier set at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for €15 per person
- Pleasure cruise: a 60-minute cruise with a glass of champagne for €21 per person
- Snacking cruise: an original and gourmet way to discover Paris in 60 minutes for €22 per person
- Dinner cruise: a two-hour long cruise in a musical atmosphere and a traditional French gastronomic dinner for €90 per person.
Yachts de Paris offer you to discover the beauty of Paris while enjoying a gastronomic dinner thought up by the famous chefs from Maison Lenôtre for €220 per person.
Vedettes du Pont Neuf:
- Classic cruise: a one-hour cruise that leaves from and returns to Pont-Neuf commented into English and French for €12 per adult and €5 per child.
- Champagne cruise: discover the most Parisian cruise, a two-hour long complete and commented cruise on the Seine river departing from the Port de l’Arsenal in the Bastille neighborhood. From Notre-Dame to the Statue of Liberty near the Pont de Grenelle, discover Paris and the Eiffel Tower at sunset while enjoying a glass of Champagne! €24.50 per adult and €9 per child.
- Christmas teatime cruise: treat yourself with a gourmet break during the Holiday season with this unique and atypical cruise that combines the charms of Canal St-Martin and the Seine of the historic Paris while enjoying a snack and a hot drink. €24 per adult and €15 per child.
And for a gourmet cruise on the Seine, don't miss the newcomer and its 100% electric and very gourmet boat shaped like a famous pastry, I'm calling Ducasse sur Seine.
In short, a lovely way to discover Paris lit for Christmas.
Vedettes de Paris
Yachts de Paris
Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
Ducasse sur Seine
For more ideas to celebrate Christmas in Paris, check our guides out: