Antichambre, a Captivating Escape Game reopens
Laurent P. · Published on 14 June 2020 at 16h29
· Updated on 15 June 2020 at 10h55
Antichambre escape game is reopening in the capital on June 22, 2020, after closing for three months over coronavirus. With 10 unsettling worlds and completely unprecedented experiences full of frightening, funny and suspenseful sensations. Get together with friends or family and work together to escape the mummy and voodoo divinity unscathed!
We’ve said it before, escape games are a great way to forget the outside world for one hour and enjoy an amusing challenge with friends. The idea is to figure out how to get out of a locked room with a group of your friends in under 60 minutes. The group has to put their heads together, think hard and pay attention to the smallest details and clues. It’s an hour of searching high and low for clues and communicating with friends, without phones or devices to disturb the search or give away any clues.
There are 10 different worlds to choose from:
- Voodoo: Strange kidnappings have taken place in Paris. When you wake up in a strange room and you here that the ceremony will take place in just one hour. So there’s no time to lose, you’ve gotta get out of there!
- Mummy: You learn that Queen Hatchepsout’s ill-fated statuettes have been stolen. According to legend, the worst could happen if the statues were separated. You have one hour to find them!
- Ghost: A woman that was murdered in her apartment decided to get revenge by killing anyone that enters into her lair. The only way to calm her rage is to find the name of her killer.
- Contagion: Paris has been hit by a strange epidemic and the army has decided to put an end to it. To avoid carnage, you must find the antidote in the lab with the first victim in less than one hour.
- KGB: You have one hour to get back the incriminating documents to the home of an intellectual, before the police come in and search!
- Crypte: several centuries ago, the crypt where Sainte Apolline has been burried has been walled up. Treasures of a great value are in there, will you be smart enough to get them back?
- Shogun: Shogun Yoritomo left his home in Kamakura in a rush. This is the moment to go in and find the evidences of the murders he ordered. But be quick! The sun is rising...
- Time Machine: your mentor, the odd but crazily genius Professor Laurentius Abe Sterling managed to build a time machine. Following a little calculating mistake, he is stuck in a crack in space and time. He is likely to stay there for a very, very, very long time if you do not managed to find and work his machine.
- Galaxy: Earth is very far away, oxygen is running low, the ship's AI no longer works. You will join the space station within an hour. Or ever... Good luck!
- Forge: One of your friends has been taken away by Le Forgeron, a killer forging and testing his weapons on innocent people. Too late to call for help, you will have to go down his den by yourself. Let us hope he is not there. Or you can escape before he sees you are there...
Dates and Opening Time
Starts 22 June 2020
56 Boulevard Saint-Martin
75010 Paris 10
M°4, 8 et 9 - Station Srasbourg Saint-Denis
par personne, à partir de : 19 €
Horaires : 10h-23h tous les jours