Disneyland Paris is slowly getting into the Christmas spirit… For the winter season and the holidays, the theme park offers several events and celebrations from November 11, 2017 to January 7, 2018.
Christmas magic right at your fingertips… Disneyland Paris has just announced the coming of the winter season that starts as soon as November 11, 2017 to end on January 7, 2018. A festive period for children and adults that will also reach Walt Disney Studios and lead by Goofy. This latter will take visitors to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror that will be used as the background of one of the most magical shows. Other animations and events will complete these two months dedicated to the Nativity and New Year’s Day.
Christmas festivities at Disneyland Paris – program:
- Goofy's Incredible Christmas: a nighttime extravaganza where stunning special effects, lights and live Characters illuminate Hollywood Tower Hotel at Walt Disney Studios. Be ready to live an immersive experience that will blow you away.
- Sing Me a Merry Christmas: still at Walt Disney Studios, Disney Characters invite music lovers to come and sing Christmas carols all day long with a great musical production on the Production Courtyard stage, a stone’s throw from the Tower Hotel. Mickey and Minnie should also take part in the event, dressed in their festive best.
- Disney’s Christmas Parade: held twice a day, it will mesmerize children and adults so much that snow will even falls on Main Street. Visitors can also enjoy the already cult Stars on Parade.
- New on Royal Castle Stage! A Merry Stitchmas: on Royal Castle Stage, Stitch puts on a real show to celebrate Christmas. Mickey, Minnie and co wish to make everyone’s favorite mischievous alien, Stitch, the Christmas spirit with songs…
- Mickey’s Christmas Big Band: Videopolis hosts something new for this winter season, a live show paying homage to the greatest Christmas carols with singers, orchestras and of course, Disney’s Characters.
- The Enchanted Advent Calendar: from December 1 to 25, a window of the enchanted Calendar is open to offer more magic than usual.
- Encounters with Santa at Fantasyland: he may be the most expected man of the season. Santa comes to Fantasyland at “Meet Mickey Mouse” until December 25. And to remain in the festive atmosphere of the Nativity, curious snowmen appear and snow will fall daily.
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas Lights: the illumination of the giant Christmas Tree is one of the must-see event of this winter season. And this year, Disneyland sees big with a 24-m high tree!
- A Fabulous Frozen Sing-Along: the Frozen Sing-Along show is exceptionally back on the Chaparral Theater stage in Frontierland. Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff and all their friends are back to sing the movie’s cult songs.
- And finally, the New Year’s party: an unforgettable evening full of surprises awaits visitors. New Year’s Parade and the traditional fireworks to end 2017 on a beautiful note.
Pour réserver vos billets, cliquez ici
Christmas at Disneyland Paris
From November 11, 2017 to January 7, 2018
Open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Address: 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
Rates: €42 during the week, €79 during the weekend