Schwart’z Deli very tasty milkshakes
Schwart’z Deli milkshakes are 6 and they all are super delicious. Moreover, they are prepared with ice cream made in Une Glace à Paris. Chocolate, Strawberry, Speculoos, Kinder Bueno… which one will you make fall for?
Everyone knows Schwart’z Deli for its pastrami sandwiches and delicious burgers. But did you know that Schwart’z also offers ultra-tasty milkshakes to be enjoyed on the spot or to take away for your stroll in the Marais neighborhood?
All in all, 6 flavors we took care of tasting (yes, the 6 of them!):
- Chocolate. Simple, but strong in taste. As good as a chocolate drink we used to drink as children.
- Vanilla. Basic? Yes, but with a very strong vanilla. Very pleasant.
- Strawberry. With fresh mixed strawberries inside. When tasting it, we perfectly feel the texture of mashed strawberries, slightly sour thanks to a flavorful coulis – made of strawberries too.
- Oreo. Several Oreos are mixed in this milkshake to give foodies the true taste of the famous cookie. As a bonus, an Oreo on top!
- Speculoos. Super tasty with, as for the Oreo milkshake, speculoos mixed at the moment of the preparation. So, when you drink it, we suck up tiny bites of speculoos and it’s super good.
- Kinder Bueno. The latest born at Schwart’z and probably the best.
Schwart’z Deli milkshakes are homemade and without fuss: only taste and true taste. We enjoy them as the cookies we used to enjoy as kids. Add to this fresh fruits and ice creams by Une Glace à Paris… What a treat!
Last updated on 23 July 2018