La Pâtisserie des Rêves reveals its yule logs 2018
Manon C. · Published on 13 September 2018 at 16h44
· Updated on 5 December 2018 at 15h28
La Pâtisserie des Rêves reveals its 4 yule logs 2018. So, are you more into chocolate, vanilla/pecan, chestnut/vanilla/cherry? Or will you fall for the lovely creation yule log of these Holidays?
Christmas is just around the corner and it’s time to think about the yule log you’ll serve in front of the hungry eyes of your guests on this festive evening. Let’s hit La Pâtisserie des Rêves and perhaps will you find your happiness. The pastry store has indeed just revealed its creations for the Holidays 2018 and it’s all very tantalizing.
The yule log collection is signed by Pastry World Champion 2017 Etienne Leroy and will be available in late November 2018 in store. All in all, 4 mouthwatering yule logs are available:
- The Creation yule log: the Sapin Enchanté. Etienne Leroy has created a yule log shaped like a pine tree, iconic tree for the Holidays. This chocolate creation is made of an association of varied textures: crispy, soft and smooth. It’s made of a crispy hazelnut praline, a soft guanaja ganache, a smooth chocolate cake based on almond paste and an exotic fruits coulis and a dark chocolate, milk chocolate, lime and vanilla cream. the whole is wrapped in a dark chocolate mousse and a thin and shiny glazing. Serving 12 guests, it costs €135. The Sapin Enchanté will be available in 50 samples only so, don’t hesitate to book yours as soon as possible.
- The Bûche Cacao du Vénézuela. One of La Pâtisserie des Rêves signature desserts. A 100% cocoa and chocolate dessert but light and soft.
- The Bûche Vanilla de Magascar & Noix de Pécan. The irresistible vanilla yule log is mixed here with pecan nut.
- The Bûche Marrons Vanille Cerises Griottes. In this yule log, Ardèche chestnuts are married to vanilla and morello cherries for a reinterpretation of the chestnut yule log.
We’re all drooling, aren’t we?