T by Ladurée opens a tea shop at Paris Gare du Nord
Manon C. · Published on 24 July 2019 at 19h01
· Updated on 24 July 2019 at 19h02
From now on, at Paris Gare du Nord, you can have a nice moment at tea bar by T by Ladurée to discover the most emblematic teas of the brand.
The brand T by Ladurée has just opened its first concept store devoted to tea! To discover this new spot, head to the Gare du Nord in the Eurostar boarding room.
Tea bar by T by Ladurée offers travelers to enjoy the most emblematic teas!
A few examples of teas by T by Ladurée:
- Ladurée Mixed Tea: Chinese black tea, citrus fruits, floral notes, light spices and vanilla. The Ladurée signature
- Marie Antoinette Tea: Chinese black tea, rose petals, citrus fruits and honey.
- Blue Royal Garden Tea: Chinese and Sri Lankan black teas, wild strawberry, rhubarb, cherry, cornflower petals and small marigold flowers.
- Breakfast Tea: teas from Sri Lanka (Ceylon) and India.
- Earl Grey Tea: Chinese, Sri Lankan and Indian black teas and essential oil from the bergamot orange.
- Caramel Tea: black tea from China, marigold petals and caramel aroma.
- Darjeeling Tea: black tea from India.
- Bisous Tea: black tea, hibiscus, apple.
- Roi soleil Tea: green tea, bergamot, rhubarb and caramel.
So, let’s have some tea, shall we?