Manon C. · Published on 24 February 2020 at 21h06
· Updated on 25 February 2020 at 09h37
Small chocolate breads, a lamb bread, a tasty brioche or even cute cookies, this is what bakery SAIN has in store for Easter 2020.
For tasty and affordable Easter 2020, let’s run to boulangerie SAIN, set a stone’s throw from the Canal Saint-Martin, to discover a selection of sweet treats.
On the menu: breads, cookies and other original viennoiseries, the whole being organic, of course, as usual! So, what does the bakery SAIN has in store for a sweet Easter morning 2020?
- Small chocolate breads with candied ginger. Milk roll dough with 70% cocoa chocolate filled with chocolate and candied ginger.
Price: €2 per piece
- Lamb bread. Pulled lamb and jus, Kampot pepper pearl and cocoa nibs. Based on ancient wheat flour and yeast.
Price: €6.50 for 400g
- Easter egg brioche. Brioche shaped like an Easter egg filled with milk chocolate ganache. For 2 servings, 30% ancient wheat, milk yeast, 70% cocoa couverture chocolate.
- Easter cookies. Tonka bean cookies and chocolate ganache. Based on ancient wheat flour, organic and 70% cocoa chocolate.
Price: €1.50 per piece
For such a low price, you can have them all without feeling guilty!
To find out more, read the guides below: