Manon C. · Published on 25 November 2019 at 23h43
· Updated on 26 November 2019 at 10h09
Chocolate, vanilla, raspberry and even coffee, for the Holiday Season 2019, Häagen-Dazs unveils the Festive Charms, frozen yule logs 2019 to find in Häagen-Dazs stores in Paris from November 25, 2019 to January 10, 2020.
To entertain us this Christmas 2019, Häagen-Dazs unveils a collection of rather original frozen yule logs! Called Festive Charms, these frozen Christmas entremets are shaped like colorful Christmas bulbs!
Pastry chef Mathieu Vienne and his team have come up with 4 festive recipes based on Häagen-Dazs ice creams.
- Bûche Chocolat Belge: topping a crispy peanut cake, the Belgian Chocolate ice cream mixes with the light texture of a vanilla mousse. Peanut sauce and caramel are intertwining with these different layers.
- Bûche Brownie Macchiato: resting on a chocolate-coffee brownie come to blend the new Brownie Macchiato ice cream and the smoothness of a dark chocolate parfait. Caramel and coffee sauce come and hide between these two layers.
- Bûche Mangue et Framboise: laying on a spicy coconut cake, the mango and raspberry ice cream is paired with coconut mousse and raspberry coulis, for a nice and lovely sour touch.
- Bûche Sorbet Framboise: standing on a vanilla macaron cookie, the softness of the vanilla ice cream matches the freshness of the raspberry sorbet. Both flavors are enhanced with lychee confit.
The Festiv Charms are available in Häagen-Dazs stores in Paris from November 25, 2019 to January 10, 2020 and you can enjoy them on site in some stores in Paris!
And discover our Yule Logs guides for this Christmas 2019:
For more ideas to celebrate Christmas in Paris, check our guides out: