Le BHV Marais opens its food market: the Parisian Omnivore District
Emilie L. · Published on 4 September 2017 at 11h25
· Updated on 4 September 2017 at 11h58
From September 4, 2017, Le BHV Marais replaces the Cour Bleue with what they called the POD: Parisian Omnivore District. Open 24/7 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., it brings together 6 food corners that will fulfill everyone’s taste.
It’s time to say goodbye to the Cour Bleue at BHV Homme and welcomes the POD (Parisian Omnivore District) from September 4, 2017. Open every day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., this food area brings together 6 food brands that offer take-away menu throughout the day.
- You may have seen it in Paris: Nykos light blue food truck is stopping by this courtyard. As you may have assumed it, Nykos is specialized in Greek cuisine and offers a wide collection of souvlakis: fresh sandwich in a pita bread.
- There is L’Alimentation as well, offering fresh Portuguese meals.
- We Are Juice also takes over the courtyard for all fans of fresh juices but not only! You can also enjoy a delicious sandwich or a healthy and fresh Buddha Bowls.
- Known for its ceviche, La Vague is coming with a restaurant in the heart of BHV Homme.
- We can also enjoy the café La Perle that will serve breakfast menus all day long.
- Finally, Homer Lobster directly takes us to the streets of New York with lobster sandwiches typical of the American street food.
For once, September sounds like good news and we are looking forward to tasting all this!
Parisian Omnivore District
From September 4, 2017
Location: BHV Homme Courtyard
Opening hours: every day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
36 Rue de la Verrerie
75004 Paris 4