Manon C., Laura B. · Published on 28 June 2022 at 08h55
On July 1 and 2, 2022, Parisian incubator Smart Food opens to all for the Smart Food Festival 2022. A free event including workshops and tasting sessions, shining a light on sustainable and healthy food.
Healthier and more sustainable food matters. To learn more about tomorrow’s food issues and sustainable food, on July 1 and 2, 2022, head to the Smart Food Festival 2022, held in Paris 20th arrondissement.
Smart Food Paris is the incubator housing startups working on innovation driven by sustainable food issues. Set rue des Haies, the incubator will open to all for Smart Food Festival 2022.
On the menu of this festival aiming at raising awareness, workshops, demonstrations and tasting sessions. Free entertainments, but upon registration, make sure you have booked if you are interested in the following entertainments!
Smart Food Festival 2022 program:
Friday July 1 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- “La Fresque Quiz” stand – 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Participative and creative workshops to learn more about the global issues and challenges of our agricultural and food model
- Workshops to raise awareness “Le Match du Siècle” – 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Ticket for Change hosts “Le Match du Siècle”, an immersive and collaborative 3-hour workshop to tackle topics about the future of the planet and our society, and imagine solutions for a more sustainable society by 2050.
- Cooking workshop for food aid – 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. The La Tablée des Chefs association proposes a workshop hosted by a chef where participants cook dishes then distributed to food aid associations.
Saturday July 2, from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- African cooking workshop – 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Martine from the Mamie Foodie crew will share her passion and countless tricks for a cooking workshop. On the menu, African tabouleh and baobab powder and coconut entremets!
- Sustainable cooking workshop for 10-14 y.o. – 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Zero-waste, low cost snacks, healthy and eco-friendly food bases… The La Tablée des Chefs associations proposes two one-hour workshops mixing cooking and raising awareness targetings teens from 10 to 14 years of age.
- Instant jam cooking workshops – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. The Dans ma petite Cuisine association hosts culinary workshops where participants first reconnect with their senses playing a smell bingo, then choose their ingredients to learn how to make instant jam or “Crufiture” in French. This animation is the occasion to learn more about the benefits or eating raw and the notion of food waste.
As well as for these two days:
- Produces sale and tasting – 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Friday) / 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Saturday).
Several startups, producers and craftsmen and craftswomen will present their products!
- A food court – 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Friday) / 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Saturday).
Sweet and savory food stands will be available too.
- Two DJ sets – 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
How about switching to more sustainable and healthier food?