Paris, its Christmas markets, sounds like the Christmas Holidays are coming really soon ! Starting mid-November, wooden chalets and illuminations will be animating the streets and will offer you an enchanting journey to the land of Santa Claus.
Here we go, Christmas Markets are back in Paris ! And we all react the same way : “OMG, it has already been a year”. Time goes fast… in a few weeks, the Christmas bells will ring once again for the happiness of all, despite the years passing by. And to help you enjoy this unavoidable and unforgettable moment, the City of Paris has installed Christmas markets throughout the city. So put on your favorite beanie, because believe us, it’s worth it !
This article is regularly updated, stay wired to know the full list of the Christmas Markets in Paris and its region.
- The Christmas Market of the MAIF Social Club
MAIF and Ulule, a crowfunfing platform, join forces to offer you a Christmas Market where only French creators are allowed to sell. On the menu, sale of goods funded by the public, and creative classes to learn how to make your own Christmas gifts.
On December 9th, 10th, 2016
- The Christmas Market at Notre Dame
At the crossroads of Huchette, Boulevard Saint-Germain and Notre Dame, about twenty exhibitors will be waiting for you at the Viviani Square. A little market where art and gastronomy make a perfect match
16-25 December, 2016
- Santa’s Village at Saint Germain des Prés
30 little cabans festively decorated will be waiting for visitors for visitors around the church of Saint-Germain des Prés to offer a fine selection of traditional goods. If this market is the smallest in town, it is certainly not the less welcoming.
From November 13th 2016 to January 8th 2017
- The Christmas Market at the Mail Branly
The 7th district of Paris will also be providing a Christmas Market from December 15th to January 3rd 2017 at the Mail Branly, nearby the bridge of Iéna and a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Many artisans will be displaying their newest creations and you’ll also be able to taste some delicious regional products, such as chestnuts, tartiflettes, mulled wine and gingerbread.
From December 15th, 2016 to January 3rd, 2017
- The Christmas Market at the bridge of SuffrenTwenty wooden chalets will be waiting for you at the docks, right in front of the Eiffel Tower. This intimate market will provide delight to those who will make the enchanting trip.
- Christmas Market at the Champs ElyséesThe Christmas Village is back at the Champs Elysées from November 11th, 2016 to January 8th, 2017. Once again this year, you’ll be able to enjoy lots of animations, rides and stands. Let’s go to the most beautiful avenue of the world for an enchanting trip from the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde.
- The Alsatian Christmas Market at Gare de l’EstDuring 2 weeks, the Alsatian Christmas Market will help you discover the Alsatian treasures and the famous Christmas tree. Animations for children and free tastings will also be on the menu.
1-16 December, 2016.
- Les Créateurs ont du coeur 2016Les Créateurs ont du coeur are back at the Espace Bastille Design for a huge solidary Christmas sale, 14-17 December 2016. The total revenue of the event will be reallocated to the fight against HIV.
- The Chirstmas Market of the AgaçantesThis year, the Agaçantes will be organising their very first CHristmas Market of creators. You’ll be able to find more than 150 gift ideas for less than 30€.
10th and 11th December, 2016.
- Christmas Market at the Hôtel BohèmeThe Hôtel Bohême will be doing an exhibit-sale for Christmas on December 10th and 11th, and will open a pop up store, 15-23 December, 2016.
- Christmas Market at Italie 2The Italie 2 shopping mall, located at Place d'Italie, will be welcoming about 20 chalets for Christmas Holidays.Young and old will enjoy the many sliding activities during this event.
From November 28th to December 31st, 2016.
- The Christmas Market of MontparnasseOnce again, gastronomy and handicraft will take part in the Christmas Village, with 40 wooden chalets located Place Raoul Dautry, at the bottom of the Tour Montparnasse. Enjoy a delicious gourmet break and find awsome gift ideas for your family and friends. 10-31 December 2016
- The “Made in France” Christmas Market at Place Charles-MichelsThe “Made in France” label is honoured during the end of the year with the second edition of the “Made in France” Christmas Market, installed at Place Charles-Michels, in the 15th district of Paris.
2-24 december, 2016
- Trocadéro on Ice, The Christmas Market at the Champs de Mars
The Christmas Market of the Champs de Mars is back this year from December 15th, 2016 to January 3rd, 2017. Artisanal chalets, gliding sports, animations, mulled wine tasting and tartiflette are part of the program.
- Les Fééries d'Auteuil Once again this year, the Auteuil Apprentices will welcome you for a special Christmas market with, with a fleemarket, good deals, animations and concerts. A very festive and solidary event to enjoy from 3 to 11 December, 2016.
- Solidary Christmas Market for Mécénat Chirurgie CardiaqueMore than 100 brands will be reunited at the Palais des Congrès for the betterment of the Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque Association. You can buy quality products for low prices and the total revenue of the event will be reallocated to the association. Sunday December 11th 2016.
- The Christmas Market of MontmartreThe Christmas Market is back at Saint-Pierre de Montmartre from 2 to 4 December, 2016. Thirty stands will be waiting for you during these 3 days.