From November 25 to December 3, 2017, the Salon du Cheval de Paris or Paris Horse Show is back at the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte. For nine days, every horse enthusiasts will gather around to share their passions, visit exhibitions, attend championships, conferences and other animations.
Back in 2016, Paris Horse Show brought together at least 150,000 visitors and we bet this year’s edition will set a new record! From November 25 to December 3, 2017, over 250 exhibitors are expected in the 90,000 sqm of the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte!
Considered as the first horse event in France, it brings together horse enthusiasts and curious for nine days. It’s characterized by its numerous moments of sharing, meeting, contests and shows.
Paris Horse Show is a high-level sporting and must-see event that also has many surprises in store for the public and evolves around 4 different sections: Sport and Competition, Shows and Events, Breeding and Sales, Ethology, Well-being and Health!
Highlights of the show:
- November 19: 20-km parade of Paris Horse Show’s horses and carts throughout Paris streets, in front of the historic monuments and the greatest avenues.
- November 25 to December 3: Paris Indoor, discover a various range of disciplines taking part in horseback riding’s richness: hunter, vaulting, dressage, etc.
- November 25: Horse Night, an exceptional show offered by an explosive association: Les Tambours du Bronx, a band of urban drums and Lorenzo, defying gravity in Hungarian pose of two horses.
- November 27 to December 3: Innovation Awards, they allow us to focus on new products and services likely to increase the performance, the comfort and the safety or the energy savings of the players of the horse riding sector. On November 27, the jury prize will be awarded. The jury is made of professionals (journalists, riders, veterinarians…). On December 3, the public prize will be awarded. All through the show, the Pole Hippolia will guide you through the “Innovation” area to present you the preselected products, answer your questions and allow you to vote for the project that has the best potential.
- November 30: starting of the Equi’Star contest, 12 young talents from horse shows will present their unique acts to visitors. Big finale on December 3.
- November 30 to December 3: the Longines Masters of Paris, international 5* show jumping contest.
- December 2 (from 2 p.m.): EquiRencontres, conferences and debates about horse health organized by the AVEF (French Veterinary Association) and Merial (laboratory specialized in animal health).
Pour réserver vos billets, cliquez ici
Official website: Salon du Cheval de Paris 2017
From November 25 to December 3, 2017
Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte
Every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Closing at 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday