Hugues S., Laurent P. · Published on 9 November 2019 at 18h15
· Updated on 12 November 2019 at 10h07
Fotofever is back for the 8th edition from November 8 to 10, 2019 at the Carrousel du Louvre to present us the latest generation of photographers. For 3 days, discover the talents of about 100 exhibitors, 250 artists from 20 countries. Let yourself be guided to start your collection!
Fotofever show expects you again from November 8 to 10, 2019 at the Carrousel du Louvre. For its 8th edition Fotofever announces a selection of 100 exhibitors and publishers, 250 artists from 20 countries for 3 days of exhibition-sale.
After the success of the edition 2018, Fotofever is the first art fair devoted to young collectors. In that way, this photo show continues its Start to Collect program. With exchanges enabling you to better grasp collector’s photography, guided tours and whole the displayed prices, it’s a true toolbox to start your collection serenely!
In 2018, Fotofever exhibited 30% of female artists, this year, they go up to 40% and aim equality in 2020.
With Fotofever, come and travel the world of contemporary photography
- 100 galleries from 20 different countries (Europe, Asia, Americas, Oceania) exhibiting over 250 emerging artists
- Exhibition of partnering award and festival winners
- Form the 180th anniversary of the invention of photography in France, Fotofever has chosen to highlight the vitality of the French art scene with unique tours, devoted areas and themed-talks
- In 2019, Fotofever and photo lab Dahinden launch the second edition of the Fotofever Prize, a springboard for young photography talents
A program focused on collection
- The collector’s apartment: presentation of a selection of works in a fitted area so that visitors can picture themselves living among the works
- Talks: daily talks about the latest trends and collecting photographs
- Guided tours: guided by contemporary art specialist Anais, learn more about the perfect works for a first purchase
- The guide: given to all visitors and including the basic rules about collecting photographs, FAQ and vocabulary
In other words, Fotofever is an unmissable event for those who are interested in picture!