Rizhlaine F. · Published on 17 June 2020 at 19h05
· Updated on 18 June 2020 at 08h53
It’s in Paris 10th arrondissement that Octavie Escure has decided to open Studio Fit Ballet Paris. This small and friendly area revisits the principles of ballet to make is more fun, but still as effective! Reopening on June 18, 2020.
Fit Ballerinas can twirl with joy. Studio Fit Ballet Paris is now open in the heart of Paris 10th arrondissement, between Grands Boulevards and Faubourg St Denis. This 70-sqm area welcomes novices and skilled ballerinas in a friendly atmosphere with one common goal: modernizing ballet and showing this discipline can be renewed. Here, no bun nor tutu, bring your smile and dance on pop music.
Containment exit: Fit Ballet studio reopens on June 18, 2020 with the following health instructions:
- Mandatory online booking
- Limited number of pupils
- People accompanying not allowed
- 15 minutes airing and disinfection of the room and materials between classes
- Hand sanitizer available
- Marks on the floor to keep social distancing
- No material lent
- Showers and changing rooms closed
Launched by former professional ballerina Octavie Escure from the San Francisco Lines Ballet, the studio provides several group and individual classes to offer a more fun practice of ballet. For instance, you have:
- Fit Ballet: this hybrid discipline mixes ballet and fitness to reinforce your muscles and joints while keeping as much stretch as possible.
- Fit Ballet Stretch: 1 hour of stretching based on yoga for a delightful and relaxing moment.
- Ballet: this class open to all levels allows you to discover it or improve your skills.
- Fit Ballet Baby Bump: a class for pregnant ballerinas. The pace is suited to you and exercises are thoroughly selected for a very safe sport.
- Yoga Fit’Ballet Flow: the studio provides a yoga class on Wednesday evenings. On the menu, one hour of flow and meditation.
so, if you want to start ballet or improve your skills in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, think about Studio Fit Ballet Paris!