TheTowerRunMontparnasse is the vertical race bringing together athletes who want to give it all for a solidarity-based cause! This year, for its 3rd edition, the Montparnasse Tower opens its doors again for a challenge as vertiginous as incredibly human: climbing the 1000 steps, 60 floors and 210 meters of difference of height of the tower to “cure pediatric cancer in the 21st century”.
A solidarity campaign launched by Frédéric Lemos for the Gustave Roussy foundation, the first cancer campus in Europe. The aim of this action is simple: collecting 10 million euros of donations to fund the entire research program thought to lead to curing children. Former French President of the Republic Nicolas Sarkozy is also committed as the sponsor.
After efforts comes comfort: a panoramic view from the rooftop terrace of the Montparnasse Tower and of course, a vital effort for a major solidarity-based cause. This year be aware that the registration format changes, you can sign up as “Coureur Solidaire” or as “Ambassadeur”. You can sign up until Thursday September 12, 2019 included.
- Coureur Solidaire*: you have to donate €50 to validate your registration (naming €17 after tax deduction)
- Coureur Ambassadeur*: you have to collect at least €100 (+€5 for bib fees) to validate your registration to the race by calling in your entourage (family, friends, colleagues…)
* Registrations fees are donations entirely given to the Gustave Roussy foundation. All donations lead to a tax receipt (tax deduction of 66%).
- Grand Public Challenge: from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Entreprise Challenge: from noon to 1 p.m.
Bibs can be withdrawn on the spot between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. according to your departure time.
On 14 September 2019
From 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
33 avenue du Maine
75015 Paris 15
à partir de : 50 €
jusqu'à: 100 €