French Open is back from May 21 to June 10, 2018. As it happens every year, the best of world tennis is coming for three weeks to Porte d’Auteuil for THE not-to-be missed event of the clay season.
This year, French Open also called Roland-Garros edition 2018, is held from May 21 to June 10 with the famous “Quinzaine” [Fortnight] from May 27 to June 10 at Porte d’Auteuil for 3 exceptional weeks that will delight tennis enthusiasts worldwide.
In addition to Gentlemen’s and Ladies’ Singles that are very expected every year, the French Open also offers you many other events that you shouldn’t miss:
- Qualifying rounds, from May 21 to May 25, 2018 Often played in an atmosphere worthy of a big game, qualifying rounds take place from Monday May 21 to Friday May 25 and offer the occasion to attend the spawning of future champions of the discipline or the winning back of former big names of the field.
- Gentlemen’s Doubles
- Ladies’ Doubles
- Ladies’ and Gentlemen’s Singles
- Legends’ Trophy Throughout the last week of the Quinzaine, from Tuesday June 5 to Sunday June 10, Legends play three games (two Gentlemen’s and one Ladies’) in Doubles.
- RG Kids’ Day Held the day before the tournament opening, on Saturday May 26, this charity day stages tennis champions on the three main courts.
- Ladies’ Final: June 9, 2018
- Gentlemen’s Final: June 10, 2018
Every year, the tournament brings together the best female and male players from the planet tennis and assures a breathtaking show to everyone that made it to Porte d’Auteuil.
How to book your tickets?
First of all, know that you book your tickets online. So, no ticket will be sold at the stadium doors.
- Qualifying pass from Monday May 21 to Friday May 25, 2018, Courts No. 6 to 18: €70
- Single ticket from Sunday May 27 to Sunday June 10, 2018 starting from €20
- Single ticket Court Philippe Chatrier starting from €55
- Single ticket Court Suzanne Lenglen starting from €45
- Single ticket Court Philippe Chatrier: Saturday June 9, starting from €85
- Single ticket Court Philippe Chatrier: Sunday June 10, starting from €145
- Legends’ Trophy ticket: starting from €20
When to book your tickets?
- PRESIDENT DE CLUB: book your tickets for the French Open 2018 before everyone else, from January 17 to 24, 2018
- OVER 60 GAMES PLAYED IN 2017: book your tickets from January 17 to 24, 2018 if you’re eligible
- FFT MEMBERS: book your tickets for the French Open 2018 before everyone else, from January 21 to February 14, 2018
- PUBLIC: Premium offers available from March 7, 2018 // Single tickets available from March 21, 2018
French Open – Roland-Garros 2018
From May 21 to June 10, 2018 Tournament Quinzaine from May 27 to June 10, 2018
Rates: from €20
Online ticketing service
Last updated on 29 May 2018