Published by My B. · Published on 10 April 2019 at 08h40
The greatest running show in France awaits you at Paris Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles from April 11 to 13, 2019. Perfect to unearth gears, equipment and novelties. And since it’s free, let's run there!
For over 20 years now, the Parc des Expositions - Porte de Versailles hosts the Salon du Running formerly called the Running Expo.
This sporting event, that keeps growing from year to year, has now become the greatest running show in France, a major event for running enthusiasts.
In addition to providing bibs and timing chisp to all Marathon de Paris participants, the Salon du Running is also the free exchange platform for all professionals of the field. All actors are gathered in one place so that you can share your passion with professionals and other running fans. This is also a place to practice and entertainment related to running.
You can even attend conferences with specialists, cooking lessons dedicated to sporting diet, enjoy a massage area and physio checkup, advice thanks to sport stars interventions and finally discover other sports complementary to running offering animations and supervised trial sessions.
Whether you run the Marathon de Paris or not, the salon is a mine of novelties and good deals.
On the menu:
- Participative trainings: Running, Yoga, Relaxation, Cardio... many participative and free trainings are held all along the show to enable you to discover new sport, learn new techniques and get ready for your next race!
- Conference area: every day, lecturers will come and talk about many subjects related to running (diet, preparation, rest, personal experience...) to find all the answers to your questions.
- Innovation Trophies: discover the innovations and the latest running novelties and meet on Friday April 12 at the training podium to discover the results.
- An area entirely devoted to wellnesswith possibility to get a massage and have a physio checkup. On the menu:
- Non-stop massages and consultation with physios from the French Athletics Federation
- Meditation corner by Lululemon
- RunChic Shop: the closet for running females – selection of running & fitness brands by RunChic
- Bio C Bon: cooking lessons and smoothie bike
- Herbalist tea bar
- Trainers and nutrition experts to answer all your questions
- A 100%-women’s corner with specialized exhibitors
- A trail and outdoor culture special corner. Running is not exclusive to road runners. So, the show welcomes an area dedicated to outdoor and trail; a very trendy sport for these past few years,
- Running fashion shows with a DJ
- Discovery, training, stretching, general physical training sessions and running outings departing from the salon
- A Nordic Walking track
- Interventions of sport celebrities
- 220 exhibitors with top-quality stands and the best expects especially here for the occasion
And for those who don’t run, you can also find the perfect supporting kit so that you can cheer and support your friends for the difficult 42,195-km run through Paris. This year again, the Salon du Running aims at being the place for privileged meetings and exchanges for all those who love running and wishing to know more.
Here’s a foretaste of the edition 2019:
In short, how about a quick tour there?