Antichambre, a Captivating Escape Game
Antichambre escape game has now arrived in the capital, with 5 unsettling worlds and completely unprecedented experiences full of frightening, funny and suspenseful sensations. Get together with friends or family and work together to escape the mummy and voodoo divinity unscathed!
We’ve said it before, escape games are a great way to forget the outside world for one hour and enjoy an amusing challenge with friends. The idea is to figure out how to get out of a locked room with a group of your friends in under 60 minutes. The group has to put their heads together, think hard and pay attention to the smallest details and clues. It’s an hour of searching high and low for clues and communicating with friends, without phones or devices to disturb the search or give away any clues.
There are 5 different worlds to choose from:
- Voodoo: Strange kidnappings have taken place in Paris. When you wake up in a strange room and you here that the ceremony will take place in just one hour. So there’s no time to lose, you’ve gotta get out of there!
- Mummy: You learn that Queen Hatchepsout’s ill-fated statuettes have been stolen. According to legend, the worst could happen if the statues were separated. You have one hour to find them!
- Ghost: A woman that was murdered in her apartment decided to get revenge by killing anyone that enters into her lair. The only way to calm her rage is to find the name of her killer.
- Contagion: Paris has been hit by a strange epidemic and the army has decided to put an end to it. To avoid carnage, you must find the antidote in the lab with the first victim in less than one hour.
- KGB: You have one hour to get back the incriminating documents to the home of an intellectual, before the police come in and search!
Where: 56 boulevard Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris
Hours: 10am-11pm every day
Prices: from 10€ to 40€ per player, depending on the size of the team and the time of day
Last updated on 16 July 2015
56 Boulevard Saint-Martin
75010 Paris 10
M°4, 8 et 9 - Station Srasbourg Saint-Denis
tarif par personne: 10-40 €
Horaires : 10h-23h tous les jours