VIP Paris, the only yacht-hotel in Paris sailing on the Seine river, offers an exceptional evening to make the best of Paris Bastille Day fireworks. For the occasion, the yacht is turning into a casino to wait until the firework starts: let’s dance, eat and have fun on the yacht! The luckiest among us will spend the night aboard!
Spending Bastille Day’s evening on a bateau-mouche is great. But spending the night is your cabin to make the most of the fireworks aboard the yacht VIP Paris is something! Yes, on Bastille Day, the only hotel-yacht in Paris invites lovers to spend an exceptional evening for a cocktail-dinner or the entire night, a stone’s throw from the Eiffel Tower!
Boarding will start at 5:15 p.m. at the Port de la Rapée. Then the boat will start sailing towards the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadéro, whilst you can enjoy a casino atmosphere – blackjack and roulette. We play, we have fun and we eat while waiting for the fireworks let off from the Eiffel Tower. Between the Trocadéro and the Eiffel Tower, the Yacht will have a ringside seat for the firework.
On the menu:
- From 4 p.m.: boarding for passengers who reserved a room
- From 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.: boarding for passengers who did not reserve a room
- 6:20 p.m.: cruise departure
- 6:30 p.m.: beginning of the casino-related animation (Blackjack and roulette tables). Distribution of fake banknotes for a playful game hosted by genuine croupiers.
- 7:15 p.m. arrival and anchorage with an exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadéro. Beginning of the live music animation with the female singer, Karine Bordy.
- 8 p.m.: beginning of the cocktail-dinner, excluding drinks served at your table.
- 10 p.m.: auction sale of the Casino evening, thanks to your gains throughout the animation, you can win playful prizes.
- 10:30 p.m.: Fireworks from the Trocadéro and Eiffel Tower blaze
- 11 p.m.: beginning of the dance night
- 11:15 p.m.: resume of the sailing “Magic Paris by Night”
- 12:30 a.m. – 1 a.m.: back at the Port de la Râpée
- 2 a.m.: end of the dance night
- Night aboard for people with a room
- Optional buffet breakfast
VIP Paris cruise for Bastille Day
July 14, 2017
Boarding from 5:30 p.m., Port de la Rapée
Rates: from €279 for a night aboard – €179 for the cruise – online reservation
To know what to do in Paris on Bastille day, check our other guides:
Last updated on 11 July 2017
On 14 July 2017
Avec la nuit à bord en chambre standard: 558 €
Avec la nuit à bord en suite balnéo luxe: 718 €
Embarquement Port de la Rapée
Horaires de la croisière : 18h15-00H45