From December 1, 2017 to January 7, 2018, Hilton Paris Opera offers entertainments and other festivities to celebrate Christmas. Advent calendar, champagne tastings, Christmas carols… here’s the program!
It’s Christmas at Hilton Paris Opera! From December 1, 2017 to January 7, 2018, the hotel offers several activities to celebrate the Nativity. Enchanting setting, concerts and animations… Guests are likely to spend a very pleasant, unique and magical Christmas. You’re eager to know everything that Hilton Paris Opera offers for the Holidays? We tell you everything!
Here’s the program:
- Enchanting Christmas carols: this year, on December 11, 12 and 13, the hotel welcomes the Total Praise Gospel choir to sing Christmas carols full of magic and memories. An operation renewed by the choir of the Racine high school on December 18, 19 and 21 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Grand Salon.
- A giant and surprising Advent Calendar: still in the Grand Salon, from December 1 to 25, children and adults can discover every morning a surprise in the giant Advent Calendar set by the Hotel. Every day, a lucky guest named by Hilton Paris Opera can open a window to get the present.
- An excellent champagne tasting: during the Holidays, the hotels offers a cocktail based on Champagne Collet – a brand renown in the gastronomic field – and served in the Grand Salon. Perfect for sparkle lovers to unwind after a long day exploring Paris.
- Sweet treats to recharge your batteries: gourmet coffees and pastries lovers will have their mouths water from December 1, 2017 to January 7, 2018 since the Grand Salon offer coffee with gourmet desserts and toppings of your choice offered by the hotel. On the menu, caramel, bonbons, chocolate and even speculoos… In terms of pastries, three stars for the Holidays: a Calisson, a mini iced yule log or a Christmas Cake Pop. For the rushing guests who rather enjoy their treats at home, the delicatessen Pain Quotidien, the restaurant of the hotel presents its novelties with homemade strawberry, apricot or raspberry jams as well as gingerbread men and chocolate Santa Claus.
- A Christmas special breakfast: the hotel guests can enjoy an exceptional breakfast on December 25 and January 1 with the Pancake Live Cooking Show where pancakes are served according to orders so that guests can prepare them accordingly. On December 25, the latter will also get Christmas socks filled with surprises.
Christmas at Hilton Paris Opera
From December 1, 2017 to January 7, 2018
Address: 108, rue Saint-Lazare, 75008 Paris