July 14, 2018 - Bastille Day in Paris: public transportations
Nothing ever changes on Bastille Day: public transportations drive us crazy! You cannot use your car because of traffic jam, but the RATP thinks about everything and multiplies metros!
To make the most of Paris firework, without running the risk of missing the last metro. The last trains will reach their terminus at 2:15 a.m. on Saturday July 14, 2018.
Warning: on Bastille Day, some stations are closed for the festivities
- 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.: parade
- Tuileries: closed
- Concorde: closes but connection ensured
- Champs-Elysées Clémenceau: eventually closed
- Franklin D. Roosevelt: Avenue des Champs-Elysées access only
- George V: Odd-side access only
- Charles-de-Gaulle Etoile: Avenue access only
- 7 p.m. – end-of-service:
- Passy: closed
- Dupleix: closed
- Ecole Militaire: closed
- Bir-Hakeim: closed
- La Motte Picquet-Grenelle: Suffren and Pondichery access closed
- Trocadéro: Paul Doumer, Palais de Chaillot and Avenue Mendel access closed
- Iéna: closed at 9 p.m.
To attend the firework let off from the Eiffel Tower, you will have to use the Pont de l’Alma station and the Ecole Militaire station.
To know what to do in Paris on Bastille day, check our other guides:
Last updated on 6 July 2018
On 14 July 2018