Christmas Eve Dinner 2018 at Enghien-les-Bains Fouquet’s
Open since last year among the Barrière hotel complex, Enghien-les-Bains Fouquet’s will also offer its menu for Christmas Eve 2018. On the menu, tasty gastronomy.
Enghien-les-Bains Fouquet’s, younger brother just as gourmet as Fouquet’s Paris on the Champs-Elysées, offers a traditional menu for Christmas Eve Dinner 2018 in Val d’Oise.
A menu highlighting the most noble French local specialties with an exotic twist.
For €139 per guest, excluding drinks, here’s the very tantalizing menu:
- Duck foie gras terrine, passion fruit veil, lamb’s lettuce and celeriac, beetroot syrup and smoked duck breast cubes, Périgord creamy soup in a cub
- Lobster fricassee with cilantro, yellow mango, gala apple, pineapple, sweet coconut butter with lime
- Veal blanquette with black Melanosporum truffle, soft onions with white Porto, rice mousse, artichoke and turnip creamy soup
- L’Entremer de Noël Fouquet’s
- Bitter cocoa water, Montelimar nougat, salted caramel, caramelized hazelnuts and almonds
After your meal you can head to the Enghien Casino set just a stone’s throw and try your luck. Father Christmas may bring you some luck…
Last updated on 29 October 2018