After surveying their patrons who didn’t wish to enjoy a unique festive menu and obviously pay more on the Holiday season and more especially at Christmas on December 24 and 25 as well as for New Year’s celebrations on December 1 and January 1, Hard Rock Cafe Paris has decided to offer a 40€ festive menu all December long (until December 30, 2018 more exactly). A menu that reprises some dishes from the common menu.
So, for each lunch and each dinner until December 30, you can choose between Hard Rock Cafe Paris à la carte menu as usual or the €40 festive menu including a welcome drink that also includes some emblematic dishes of the place that is obviously more interesting for your budget than ordering on the average menu.
Here are the details of the festive menu:
Welcome Sparkling Drink
- Lil salad
- Lil rockin’ wings
Main Course’s Choice:
- Norwegian Salmon served with golden mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- BBQ Combo: Perfect for people who want it all — your choice of ribs and pulled pork
- Grilled Chicken Breast served with its mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Legendary Burger: The burger that started it all! A juicy 1/2-lb burger topped with smoked bacon, Cheddar cheese, golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
- Black Bean Quinoa Burger: A hand-made black bean, corn and quinoa veggie burger with fresh parsley and diced red peppers, served on a toasted bun with fresh guacamole and chipotle aioli
- Festive Brownie Christmas
- Pudding Cheesecake
- Chief Dessert
From 18 December 2018 to 30 December 2018
Hard Rock Cafe
14, Boulevard Montmartre
75009 Paris 9