Alexandre G., Rizhlaine F. · Photos by
Caroline J. · Updated on 25 November 2020 at 12h38
· Published on 25 November 2020 at 08h32
As France seems to have passed the peak of the epidemic, French President Macron addressed the country on Tuesday November 24, at 8 p.m. to take a stock on the situation in France and the track to stay on before the Holidays and the year end. Stores reopening from November 28, lockdow for closed places, restaurants and bars to reopen... What has President Macron announced?
The coronavirus epidemic goes on in France. French President Emmanuel Macron addressed this Tuesday November at 8 p.m. on the lockdown strategy exit from the Elysée Palace.
A Defense Council was held in the morning.
Emmanuel Macron's announcements:
- Stores to reopen on November 28
- Places of workship and services caped at 30 people
- 1km/1h rule eased off
- No more derogatory trip certificates from December 15 if the situation allows it
- Lockdown exit strategy in public places (museums, movie theaters, theaters, show venues)
- Restaurants and gyms to syay closed to January 20, no date for bars and nightclubs
- Support for companies unlocked up to 20% of their turnover
- Christmas and Holidays curfew starting December 15
- No compulsory vaccine
- Reopening ski resort seems impossible
- High schools to reopen from January 20 if the health situation allows it
- Sport activities for underaged people and outdoors allowed from November 28, and indoors from December 15