World Music Day 2018 at Paris National Archives
Caroline J. · Published on 15 May 2018 at 15h08
· Updated on 15 May 2018 at 15h13
For the 37th World Music Day, come and celebrate music at Paris National Archives with Jeunes Talents on Thursday June 21, 2018.
For this new and 37th World Music Day, Jeunes Talents invites you to live at the pace of classic music with eight mini concerts.
Meet at Paris National Archives on Thursday June 21, 2018 to discover concerts from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for free.
World Music Day program at the National Archives:
- 6 p.m.: Quatuor Bergamasque (Raphaël Guichard, Clément Mengelle, Clément Charpentier, Bruno Paneck, guitars)
- 6:30 p.m.: Marie-Astrid Hulot, violin
- 7 p.m.: Trio Artis (Gabrielle Rubio, traverso flute / Raphaël Unger, cello / Emmanuel Arakélian, harpsichord) with Marie Perbost, soprano
- 7:30 p.m.: Sarah Jégou-Sageman, violin / Aude-Liesse Michel, piano
- 8 p.m.: Rafiki Ensemble (Yaeram Park, flute / Constant Madon, oboe / Seung-Hwan Lee, clarinet / Manuel Escauriaza, horn / Adrien Goldschmidt, bassoon)
- 8:30 p.m.: François Moschetta, piano
- 9 p.m.: Thibaut Reznicek, cello / David-Huy Nguyen-Phung, piano / Orlando Bass, piano
- 9:30 p.m.: Trio Dämmerung (Misako Akama, violin / Eudes Bernstein, saxophon / Orlando Bass, piano)
For even more tips and outing ideas, take a look at our selection for Make Music Day 2018: