Caroline J. · Published on 15 January 2019 at 09h28
· Updated on 26 February 2019 at 11h56
To celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day 2019, the Centre Culturel Irlandais offers a series of events around this major celebration. From March 16 to 18, 2019, get ready to dance on very rhythmic Celtic music!
Every year, usually celebrated on March 17, the Centre Culturel Irlandais celebrates Saint Patrick’s Day.
For this edition 2019, from March 16 to 18, 2019, the Centre Culturel Irlandais decided to offer you a series of events. On the occasion traditional music will be given pride of place with not less than three concerts. Don’t miss Sunday March 17 that will mark the grand finale with several original performances for children and adults…
Here’s the program!
- Saturday March 16 at 7:30 p.m., booking advised – €15 (€12 for students and unemployed people)
Chapel Session – Strung will delight our hears by performing tracks from their latest eponymous record released in 2016
- Sunday March 17 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., free admission
St Patrick’s Family Day – Dress with something green and come and celebrate Irish National Day as it should be during this clownish and fanciful afternoon.
- Sunday March 17 at 7:30 p.m., booking advised – €15 (€12 for students and unemployed people)
Chapel Session – While they’re about to launch their second album, Ye Vagabonds will make us discover their very own compositions and traditional old songs.
- Monday March 18 at 7:30 p.m., booking advised – €20
Concert – Altan’s generous presence and the communicative energy will come to put a glorious end to the Saint Patrick’s Day 2019 festivities.
Happy Saint Patrick to all of you!