Manon C. · Photos by
Manon C. · Published on 4 February 2022 at 11h12
Parisian institution created in 1827, Maison Boissier unveils for Valentine’s Day 2022 a whole range of high-end and natural candies!
Famous Parisian institution, Maison Boissier has created many sweet treats for lovebirds to celebrate Valentine’s Day 2022! The idea: making foodies’ hearts melt with creations with original taste.
As a matter of fact, this is creation in 1827, Boissier takes perverse pleasure in keeping up with traditional and artisanal know-how in the making of their high-end candies based on natural ingredients.
This year, for Valentine’s Day 2022, Maison Boissier came up with:
- Cherry gum hearts, sweet heart-shaped gummies, slightly sour and flavored with cherry. Little sweet wonders packed in a magnificent vintage looking box. Price: €12
- Chocolate heart candies. Pink and white, this assortment of chocolate candies is likely to find its way to your lover’s heart. Price: €7.50
- Chocolate marshmallow hearts. Hidden in a jewelry box, these heart-shaped marshmallows are coated in 65% dark chocolate. Price: €13.50
- Chocolate heart truffles. Price: €8
- Cherry heart lollypop to fall back in childhood! Price: €3
- Chocolate mendiant heart in dark or milk chocolate version, with plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, cranberries and raisins on top. Price: €23
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 to all!