Great Creole Ball at the Hasard Ludique, Paris on Bastille Day 2017
On July 13, 2017, the Hasard Ludique will celebrate French Republic Overseas Territories by providing a great Creole ball.
On Thursday July 13, 2017, the Hasard Ludique puts on Creole colors to celebrate French National Day and makes you dance all night long to the sound of tropical music performed by a 100% Creole lineup!
- SEKSION MALOYA (Reunion) – traditional drums from the Reunion (Mayola), led by Jean-Didier Hoareau
- KAVALIÉ O DAM! (Martinique) – Zouk
- DJ SUGA KAN’N (Martinique) – Electro-Zouk
- DJ NIKO (Reunion) – Grooves
- DJ CUCURUCHO – Tropical beats
Great Creole Ball
Thursday July 13, 2017
Schedule: from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Venue: The Hasard Ludique
Admission rates: Free before mignight / €5 after / on site only
To know what to do in Paris on Bastille day, check our other guides:
Last updated on 27 June 2017
On 13 July 2017
128 Avenue de Saint-Ouen
75018 Paris 18
Avant minuit: Free
Après minuit: 5 €