Caroline J. · Published on 7 December 2021 at 16h22
Set a stone’s throw from the Arc de Triomphe, the Boum Boum club opens on Friday December 31, 2021 for a very magical New Year’s Eve party! Careful, the party has been cancelled following the latest governmental decisions!
Feel like celebrating the new year 2022 as it should be? This Friday December 31, 2021, head to the Boum Boum! The Parisian club nestled a stone’s throw from the Arc de Triomphe offers a “VIP Magic Club Boum Boum” party on the occasion. A piece of advice: book your ticket now!
On the menu:
- Exceptional location right by the Arc de Triomphe, firework show visible from the heated terrace.
- High-end light and sound system for an exclusive show.
- Confetti rain for 2022.
- Dancefloor, VIP areas, smoking areas.
- Music mixed by DJ guests.
- 100% hit music (House, Hip Hop, Pop, RnB, Latino, Reggaeton… to dance until the end of the night!)
For the record, the Boum Boum club opened in September 2017. It did not take long for this chic and trendy club to become an iconic venue of the Parisian night life with two different atmospheres: a luxury lounge bar and a wild night club perfect to enjoy music and dance your bums out.
- Party starts from 10 p.m.
- Forbidden to people under 18 years of age, even when accompanied by adults.
- Health pass, or negative PCR or antigenic tests under 48-hour-old required at the entrance.
- Party starts from 10 p.m., crowds expected between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m., take your precautions to come before or after the rush hours!
- Business attire requested, it is a party, make an effort!
- Do not forget to print your presale out and show an ID to the front desk.
- A charged and surveilled cloakroom is available (from €2 per item).
- Presales cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please take your precautions before purchasing.