Caroline J. · Published on 18 May 2020 at 13h26
· Updated on 19 May 2020 at 12h08
Crazy Horse is coming to you to celebrate its 69th anniversary! The famous Parisian cabaret created in 1951 comes to your home on Tuesday May 19, 2020 with a glamorous marathon to attend live on social networks. On the occasion, Dita Von Teese and designer Chantal Thomass will be part of it.
It was a dream of yours and they made it come true! Crazy Horse Paris girls are coming to your home on Tuesday May 19, 2020 to celebrate the 69th anniversary of the most glamorous cabaret in town. Created in 1951 by Alain Bernardin, Crazy Horse Paris cabaret, set in Paris chic 8th arrondissement is always creative and offers, for its 69th anniversary, a glamorous marathon to enjoy live all day long starting from 8:30 a.m. (CEST) on social networks. For the record, the cabaret is closed since March 13th.
In addition to the famous Crazy Girls, this event will have several guests such as Dita Von Teese, Chantal Thomass, Conchita Wurst, as well as musician Léonard Lasry, choreographer and director Stéphane Jarny, singer Haylen (The Voice France 5)…
And to top it all, Crazy Horse dancers promise an exclusive show by recreating the famous “God Save Our Bareskin” choreography, iconic opening act of the Crazy since 1989, each one of them being at home.
Program for Crazy Horse – Live Marathon
- 8:30 a.m.: Hello from New Zealand! Vitamin-filled live chat with Lola Kashmir
- 9:30 a.m.: Morning yoga with Lava Stratosphère
- 10:30 a.m.: Hello Australia! Live chat with Etta d’Amour
- 11:30 a.m.: Live talk with guest designer Chantal Thomass and Crazy Horse creative director Andrée Deissenberg
- 12:30 p.m.: Pilates with Venus Océane
- 2 p.m.: Cat eye makeup with Mika Do
- 3 p.m.: Live talk with Conchita Wurst and Andrée Deissenberg
- 4 p.m.: Hello Crazy? With Daizy Blu
- 5 p.m.: Brithday surprise!
- 5:15 p.m.: Live talk with Stéphane Jarny and Andrée Deissenberg
- 6 p.m.: Birthday Dance Party with Taina de Bermudes, Zonnie Rogenne & Lava Stratosphère
- 7 p.m.: Acoustic live session with Haylen
- 8 p.m.: Live talk with Viktoria Modesta and Andrée Deissenberg
- 9 p.m.: Live with Léonard Lasry
- 10 p.m.: Live talk with Dita Von Teese and Andrée Deissenberg
- 11 p.m.: Blow the candles with Lolly Wish
- 12 a.m.: Flexible live with P-Fly
- 1 a.m.: Last Drink with Enny Gmatic live from Mexico