Laurent P. · Photos by
Julie M. · Updated on 20 April 2020 at 16h50
· Published on 30 March 2020 at 16h40
Amid the coronavirus epidemic, despite being able to go to Paris zoo, families can go on their laptops to discover the different entertainments provided by the Zoo de Vincennes on its website. All you need to keep you busy while confined!
Animal lovers, we’ve got you covered during the confinement due to coronavirus. The Parc Zoologique de Parisinvites you to discover the different entertainments and other activities related to animals and nature on its website. All you need to kill time, learn many stuffs about the fauna and its natural environment!
And on the menu, many great things for kids and their parents:
- Get acquainted with the park’s animals via the “Le zoo et les animaux” section on the website. Discover their lifestyle, their distinctive characters as well as anecdotes about each species!
- Discover the life of a zoo through fascinating interviews of veterinaries, keepers, gardeners and even activity leaders in the “Métiers” section.
- If you love to read, go and discover the third “Manifeste du Muséum, Humains et autres animaux”, a fascinating book questioning our relationships to the animal world.
- Be amazed by the park’s animal videos to discover on Zoo de Vincennes’s YouTube channel.
- Don’t miss the documentary “Le blob, un génie sans cerveau ” on Arte (available until May 19th on arte.tv) and discover this mysterious organism that arrived to the Parc Zoologique de Paris this past Fall!
- Subscribe to the “Vivre avec les autres animaux” and Biodiversité et changements globaux MOOC. A free online class open to all to better understand our beast friends for the first one and better grasp the vital role of biodiversity for the second one.
- In the “Pour les juniors” section, children have the possibility to discover games such as quizzes, colorings, entertainment ideas… Lots of surprises to keep your dear angels busy all day!
And if you want to stay in touch with animals of the park, you can still sponsor one of them!