Shopping for name brands at low prices, that’s what outlets are for! To save you some time, we’ve taken inventory and compared the different outlets just around the city, including Vallée Village, One Nation Paris, Marques Avenues, Usine Center and Usine Mode et Maison.
Want to check out the Paris region’s shopping outlets but don’t know which one to choose? We’re here to help! Here's a comparison of the main multi-brand outlets in the Ile de France region.
La Vallée Village
Some of the brands: Ba&sh, Bonpoint, Claudie Pierlot, Diane von Furstenberg, Diesel, Furla, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Kenzo, Pierre Hermé, Valentino ...
Hours: Every day from 10am to 8pm
- By car: 38 minutes from Paris
- By Shuttle: “Shopping Express” shuttle, 25 euros round trip fare
- Public transportation: RERA, towards Marne-la-Vallée Chessy/Parc Disneyland-Station Val d'Europe (there is a free shuttle from the station or you can walk by foot)
- The “Package Shopping” is a 85 euro package that includes:
- Round Trip in the Shopping Express Shuttle
- 10% discount in 6 shops of your choice
- Lunch (main dish) at Prêt-à-Manger restaurant
- 50€ gift card
One Nation Paris
Some of the brands: 1.2.3, American Vintage, Cacharel, Diesel, Les Petites, Mango, Petit Bateau, The Kooples Sport, Zadig & Voltaire…
Hours: Every day from 11am to 8pm (Opens at 10am on Saturdays)
- By Car: 50 minutes from Paris
- By Shuttle: 19 euros from Paris and 9 euros from Versailles round trip
- Public transport: Transilien train line N from the Montparnasse train station, towards Plaisir Grignon, get off at Villepreux Les Clayes
- Children’s activities: free workshops fro 2pm to 6pm on certain days
- Shuttle+ Versaille Palace Visit package = 53 euros for adults, 38 euros for ages 12-17, 24 euros for ages 3-11.
Marques Avenue A13
Some of the brands: Adidas, Benetton, Haribo, IKKS, Levi's, Nike Factory, Store, Puma, See U Soon, Seiko …
Hours: Every day from 11am to 7pm
- By Car: 53 minutes from Paris center
Marques Avenue A6
Some of the brands: Adidas, Arrow, Fossil, IKKS, Levi's, Le Coq Sportif, Nike, Petit Bateau, The Cooptes Sport, Zapa …
Hours: Every day from 10am to 7pm (until 8pm Saturday)
- By Car: 56 minutes from Paris center
Marques Avenue Ile Saint Denis
Some of the brands: 1.2.3, BelAir, Bensimon, Cyrillus, Jacadi, Jonak, Mango, Napapijri, Nike, Sequoia, Sud Express, The North Face...
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10am to 8pm
- By Car: 38 minutes from Paris center
- Public transportation: Metro 13 - Mairie de St Ouen then Bus 166 - Marcel Paul
Usines Center (Paris Nord 2)
Some of the brands: Benetton, Caroll, Desigual, Jacadi, Levi's, Orchestra, Petit Bateau, Quicksilver, Villeroy & Bosh, Zapa…
Hours: Every day from 10am to 7pm (until 8pm Saturday and Sunday)
- By Car: 47 minutes from Paris
- Public transport: RER B- Parc des Expositions Villepinte, then Bus 640 - Centre Commercial
- VIP Access: extra discounts, register for private sales
L'Usine Mode & Maison
Some of the brands: 1.2.3, Aubert, IKKS, Les Petites Parisiennes, Sud Express, Blanc des Vosges, Guy Degrenne, Jardin Exotique, Le Cotonnier, Yves Delorme…
Hours: Wednesday through Sunday from 11am to 8pm (opens 10am on Saturday and Sunday)
- By Car: 38 minutes from Paris center
- Public transportation: Bus 179 towards Pont de Sèvres or Bus 190 - Petit Clamart
- Home brands
- Carpooling and electric car recharge site
- VIP access: extra discounts, sign up for private sales
Mc ArthurGlen Designer Outlets (Troyes)
Some of the brands: Fossil, Furla, Lacoste, Superdry, Calvin Klein, Chevignon, Eden Park, Gerard Darel, Le Coq Sportif, Mango, Nike, Sinequanone...
Hours: Monday through Saturday from 10am to 7pm (open until 8pm on Friday and Saturday)
- One of the biggest shopping outlet centers in France.
Now that you’ve got all the details, go ahead and plan your trip!
Last updated on 2 May 2016