Sales are 6 weeks of pure joy, 6 weeks to freely refresh your wardrobe thanks to the discounts. How about shopping cleverly, serenely, thanks to a personal shopper?
Sales are the delicate moment to decide to change your look. Alright, prices are discounted, but the fight is tough: we don’t have time to decide if you buy it or not because there are 10 other people on it, queuing for the fitting rooms takes forever, well, it’s almost worthy of a horror movie.
To escape the nightmare and survive the sales thanks to our article, you can have another solution: asking for a personal shopper.
A personal shopper, but what for? Well, to help you out and choose your future clothes, of course! More than a simple stylist, a personal shopper is a style expert, a colorimetry expert, who knows almost every collection of the targeted brands by heart… A session with a personal shopper helps to understand the shape of the clothes that enhance our curves, the colors that fit us the best. According to the chosen package, you can enjoy advices in stores or in a showroom.
You tell me a personal shopper costs more than your sales budget? Not necessarily. If there are companies specialized in advising and supplying charged services that even come to your home, some shopping malls actually feature a free personal shopping sessions, on the condition you fix an appointment and you have a loyalty card (free of charge).
Some personal shoppers in Paris:
- Printemps Italie 2 (charged): either you need makeup or clothes advice, enjoy a genuine stylist here especially for you.
- BHV (charged): snack, private lounge and personalized advice, at BHV you can’t deny yourself anything. Your personal shopper will even talk with you before starting the session to better determinate your expectations.
- Le Bon Marché (charged): Le Bon Marché shopping service includes a hostess and a sales consultant specialized in a field (tableware, fashion and beauty) guiding you in each area of the store to help you with your purchases. Your items delivery is even free of charge from €500 worth of purchase.
- Beaugrenelle (charged): Cécile Hasroyan helps her clients out so that they can discover the best of themselves by offering them a unique look in harmony with their character so that they can feel self-confident and self-assured.
- Printemps Nation (charged): at Printemps, there are varied packages. In 30 minutes, personal shoppers select the best of the season for an express fitting session, while 2 hours are enough to present us the must-have and create the perfect wardrobe!
Some personal shoppers in Ile de France:
- One Nation (charged): at One Nation, the personal shopper comes up with a map of the perfect stores for you and accompanies you to select the best outfits.
- Aéroville (free of charge): at Aéroville, we enjoy 90 minutes of personalized shopping in the stores for a relaxing and delighting moment thanks to the VIP card.
- La Vallée Village (charged): Dorothée the founder of the Paris Princesse company, offers you to come along your shopping session in La Vallée Village stores.
Happy sales to all of you!
Last updated on 30 August 2019