Museums Night 2017 at the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie
The Cité des sciences et de l’industrie takes part in Museums Night 2017 on Saturday May 20 from 6 p.m. to midnight. This is the perfect opportunity to visit the current exhibitions for free.
Museums Night offers the participating institutions the opportunity to provide the public a new eye on their collections. Some of them offer musical guided tours, some offer dances and others, children activities... The Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie plays the simplicity card opening its doors to the public for free but without offering a special animation.
You can then discover the following exhibitions:
- Terra Data, nos vies à l’heure du numérique (Our lives at the digital era)
- C3RV34U: the neurological and playful exhibition to be bewitched by the human brain
- Quoi de neuf au Moyen-Âge ? (What’s up in the Middle-Ages?)
- Jeux sur je: le sujet n’est pas le jeu, mais le joueur ! (the subject is not the game but the player)
- Baby animals: for children between 2 and 7 years old
Museums Night 2017
At the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie
On Saturday May 20, 2017
From 6 p.m. to midnight
For even more ideas, check our other articles:
Last updated on 2 May 2017