Fear is back at Parc Astérix. For Halloween 2018, you’re expected from October 6 to November 4, 2018. This year, 4 exciting late-night openings and 4 extended days are planned to experience a moment full of emotions. It's time to look terrific!
For Halloween at Parc Astérix, evil beings, phantoms and monsters expect you again from October 6 to November 4, 2018. Please especially note the late-night openings on October 31, November 1, 2 and 3, 2018, as well as extended days on October 13, 20, 27, and 30. Thrilling, scary and mysterious, the famous park turns into a haunted and harrowing village and rumor has it that this year, we’ll catch hell! Thrill-lovers take note!
For the tenth year in a row, All Saints rhymes with thrills at Parc Astérix. For a family day or during one of the four nights of Horror, Pharaohs ghosts and millennium spirits will make you shiver in fear. With your family or friends, you won’t leave unharmed: guaranteed thrills and cold sweat for the boldest visitors! During All Saints, the Grim Reaper hangs around Parc Asterix, laughing and biting!
Discover what awaits you:
Program of the edition 2018 of “Peur sur le Parc” [Fear on the Park]:
- 4 terrifying late-night openings on October 28, 29, 30 and 31 from 6 p.m. to midnight
This year, not less than 4 exceptional late-night openings expect you. For these special nights, you'll shiver, of course, but you'll be amazed by a Fire and Drums show. Named Inferno, this show will reveal artists on stage handling fire and pyrotechnichs effects. You'll also enjoy a light and sound show on the Oziris Temple every hour from 6:30 p.m.
- Magna Maleficus: a magic show to make your hair dress
Head to the Théâtre de Panoramix to discover the magic show named “Magna Maleficus”. 4 performances per day will enable you to meet an alarming, bewitching character from father to sons who will make succumb to his hypnotizing powers… Enchantments or curse, it’s up to him!
- Entertainments for the risk-taking visitors:
Will you dare set foot in these haunted places?
- La Maison de la Peur [The House of Fear] (not recommended for under 16s)
Not scared? We’ll talk about it after, okay? This initiatory journey among vampires, living-dead and other scary creatures is for lovers of (horribly) strong thrills: not suitable for young children and those of a sensitive disposition!
- La Colère d’Anubis [Anubis’ Wrath]
At the Musée du Havre, the inventory of an ancient Egypt collection freed some very unhappy ghosts. Enter the place at your own risk but keep alert… Avoid arousing Anubis’ Wrath at all costs!
- Mission Perdue [Lost Mission] – 3D experience
Leave for an expedition to the stars in search of a crew lost on a strange planet. A close encounter of the 3rd kind.
- Pumpkin Fair
Discover the cursed path where clowns and other evil creatures took over this mysterious and haunted funfair.
- Metamorphosis, the new terrifying show
This year, let's innovate with a new and super terrifying show. So terrifying you'll need nerves to go and discover the transformation of a man into a creature...
- Astounding street performances
A strange curse has descended upon the Old Paris. Ghosts, witches and evil spirits are gathering… Be aware of bad encounters! Streets are haunted by worrying characters, odd creatures and all kinds of huge beasts. The crossing won’t be a quiet one… Welcome to the freak show! Arachnophobes, go on your way. Zombie and Thriller fans, move that way! And if you survive the enraged beast in its cage, you’ll be lucky…
- Parade of the Cursed Drakar
To wrap up the nights on October 28, 29, 30 and 31, the Cursed Drakar accompanied by its monsters parade in the park.
- Bewitched attractions
Some dreadful witches cast a spell upon 4 attractions of Parc Astérix for All Saints:
- Le Transdemonium: ghosts and spirits roam the hallways to tease the boldest visitors. Watch out!
- Le Chemin des Sorciers [Witches’ and Wizards' trail]: because of a horrible curse, the Nationale 7 is out of control and takes you aboard one of those old cars for an evil trip full of pitfalls, wizards and pumpkins.
- Les Chaudrons Infernaux [Diabolical Cauldrons]: the cauldrons bubble but you’re not alone! Specters twist and twirl with you in the darkness…
- A world of plant creatures for the youngest visitors
Head to the Forêt d’Idéfix to stride along a trail looking like a living garden. Plants reign over the kingdom of children through plant creatures better than the real thing.
Note that in the park, areas are defined with signalling lamps to inform you of the fear level: small shivers for the kids, medium fear level for the whole family and big fright for the bravest ones.
In other words, for a very peculiar atmosphere, to try rides such as Oziris, Discobelix or the brand-new Pégase-Express at night-time for even more thrills or to please your kids, there’s nothing worthy of Peur sur le Parc. This year, you can even discover the new Aerolaf, the famous bar enabling you to sipe a drink 35 meters above the ground. Inaugurated this October 6, this new bar offers fantastic views on the park and its surroundings so that you can enjoy a lovely time and drink a quality cocktail.
So, hurry up and buy tickets so that you don’t miss an opportunity to get goose pimples at Parc Astérix!
Feel like extending the pleasure? Don't forget the Parc Asterix offers hotels to stay by the park. Les 3 Hiboux and the Cité Suspendue expect you.
Peur sur le Parc: Halloween 2018 at Parc Astérix
- 4 exclusive late-night openings on October 31 and November 1, 2 and 3, 2018 from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. (special ticket)
- 4 extended days on October 13, 20, 27 and 30 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Online Billet Futé J-7: €41/adult and €38/child (from 3 to 11)
- Billet Tribu: from 5 to 9 tickets purchased: €39 - Unique rate for adults and kids and from 10 to 15 tickets purchased: €37 - Unique rate for adults and kids
- Full rate: €49/adult and €41/child
- Late-night opening: unique rate at €39
Last updated on 10 October 2018