My B. · Photos by
My B. · Updated on 28 May 2018 at 10h26
· Published on 28 May 2018 at 10h10
From May 18 to July 2, 2018, the Wolf sets in Aquarium de Paris in order to raise awareness about the protection of the sea world! On the menu: meeting with the mascot, instructive tour around Wolf’s universe, playful and informative workshops and a treasure hunt.
After Peppa Pig and Lego, it’s the Wolf’s turn to take over Aquarium de Paris to raise awareness about protecting the sea world. Our lovely multifaceted and very curious wolf comes to Cinéaqua from May 18 to July 2018!
And when hero such as the Wolf comes to Aquarium de Paris, it means: exhibition, meeting, workshop, staging and instructive tour as well as a treasure for children’s and adult’s greatest happiness!
The World is a funny and endearing character as well as a playful and instructive one. Through his many adventures, he helps kids to grow up and open onto the world and its issues, such as the new “The Wolf who dreamt of the ocean” that is about ecology and protecting the oceans (said to be released in French on 05/17/2018).
On the menu:
- A playful and instructive exhibition to raise awareness about preserving the marine ecosystems.
- A staging with the Wolf around the protection of oceans to discover Aquarium de Paris and its visit tour from a new angle.
- From May 18 to July 2, a special guest! Every weekend, the Wolf will meet with the youngest visitors, all along the visit. Hugs and photos with the mascot await them, for their greatest joy.
- Every weekend and public holiday: take part in playful-informative workshop (form 3 years old) to learn more about protecting the sea life while having fun and bring lovely memorabilia back home:
- The Wolf coloring pages: workshops for the youngest ones, where each one of them can color the Wolf in his favorite universe: the beach and the ocean!
- Creative workshops: Creation of a The Wolf bookmark to accompany the youngest ones in their reading.
- A great treasure hunt about the sea protection: learning by having fun while resolving enigmas found all along the tour. The young adventurers will leave with a The Wolf souvenir gift.
- A drawing contest is held every weekend for all kids with a The Wolf prize to win among the drawings that will be drawn! Get your pencils ready!
With The Wolf, we learn in another way and we leave the Aquarium de Paris visit feeling all grown-up!