From 2 May to 25 June 2017, Hard Rock Café launches its "World Burger Tour". The restaurant chain grabs this opportunity to unveil the best burgers offered all over the world. Gourmet people, it is now time to go and taste each world’s specialties.
If you are a burger lover, do not miss Hard Rock Café’s "World Burger Tour". From 2 May to 25 June 2017, the restaurant chain unveils the best burgers it offers all over the world. Burgers as good as large.
Burgers have been thoroughly selected since each restaurant presented its Local Legendary© Burgers, tried out by Hard Rock Café’s culinary team. Not less than 160 burgers had to be eaten! After this selection, they chose 8 burgers to discover in their restaurant and from 2 May to 25 June 2017. The judging panel wanted to highlight international savors so we can feel like as if we were travelling.
- "Korean Kimchi Burger" (Seoul, South Korea)
250g burger topped with spicy kimchi, bulgogi sauce, fresh tomato and lettuce and spicy mayonnaise
- "English Breakfast Burger" (London, England)
250g burger, English sausage topped with breakfast sausage, bacon slices, arugula, grilled Portobello mushroom, fresh tomato and fresh-craked egg
- "Jambalaya Burger" (New Orleans, USA)
250g burger, Cajun mayonnaise, pickles, andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese, jambalaya rice cake
- "Colombian Plantain Burger" (Cartagena, Colombia)
250g burger, caramelized onions, garlic aioli, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, jazzed up with molasses and topped with fried plantains.
- "Tango Salsa burger" (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
250g burger, andouille sausage, salsa criolla, garlic aioli, Monterey jack cheese, arugula and fried egg
- "Olé burger" (Barcelona, Spain)
250g burger topped with red pepper, romesco sauce, aioli, roasted vegetables, goat cheese crumbles and arugula
- "Banh Mi Burger" (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
250g burger coated in homemade Vietnamese glaze, topped with sliced cucumbers, pickled vegetables, cilantro and green onions
- "Tennessee BBQ Burger" (Tennessee, USA)
250g burger seasoned with Memphis Dry rub, topped with thin pickle slices, Memphis Slaw, pulled pork, barbecue sauce, crispy onions and cheddar.
Throughout the "World Burger Tour", Hard Rock Café will also offer you cocktails
- "Southern Rock" with JACK DANIEL’S TENNESSEE WISKEY, Southern Comfort, Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur and SMIRNOFF Vodka and bittersweet flavors and Sierra Mist®
- "Hurricane" with BACARDI rum, orange, pineapple, mango and amaretto
- "Electric Blues" with SMIRNOFF Vodka, BACARDI rum, Gin and DeKuyper® Blue Curacao
- "Mojito" with BACARDI rum, lime and fresh mint leaves
- "Lovely Rita" with Tequila Sauza®, Cointreau® and Hard Rock’s legendary "Margarita Mix"
If you fancy discovering unique burgers, head to Hard Rock Café from 2 May to 25 June 2017.
Hard Rock Café’s World Burger Tour
14, boulevard Montmartre – 75009 Paris
From 2 May to 25 June 2017
Last updated on 2 May 2017