The Sherwood Park is the place where you will experience the adventure of your life (at least of your childhood). More than just a tree climbing park, the Sherwood is a multi-activity park! You will get to try out different courses up in the trees, for all ages, a giant inflatable playground, pony rides, and even Laser ball! For this season 2017, the park reopens from March 27 and offers many novelties. Discover the program!
Sherwood Parc is one of the tree climbing sites in the Ile de France region for families from 3 to 70 years old. Come and spend a relaxing day but full of sensations not far from Paris. In addition to many courses, the place if full of animations to please everyone.
There are a bunch of new and fun things to do at the the Sherwood Park this year! Be sure to check out the following:
- Bending ziplining
To get your fill of thrills as closely as possible to nature, Sherwood Parc extends its tree-climbing course with a new bending ziplining. The park, already featuring the biggest ziplining in Ile de France, invites you to discover the 2nd bending ziplining in France. 2 minutes of loops, drops, curves along 250 meters with a difference in height of 15 meters. Thrills lovers will slalom between trees with 180° bends and must defy the laws of gravity. This activity is reserved for people above 8 years old.
- Children Quad
Children from 6 to 12 years old can be introduced to quad driving thanks to a circuit especially suited to them.
- Toddlers’ courses
Toddlers from 2 years and a half can also enjoy tree-climbing thanks to 8 secured courses.
- “Enfants perchés” 8 courses allow children to discover tree-climbing thanks to 35 games in the trees. Without particular gear, under parents’ supervision and at different heights from 2ft to 8ft, children will experience the same thrills as adults do.
- Robin’s village is a wonderful playground for children from 2 years old: a spectacular course with rope bridges secured with nets allows children to walk their way from hut to hut. Giant slides and giant ball pool hanging at 19ft high are set up for children’s greatest pleasure.
This summer, from July 1 to September 3, the park invites you to discover the medieval show lead by the very famous Robin Hood. Never seen before at Sherwood Parc or in Ile de France, this show immerses the public at the time of medieval championships, between stunts and jousting.
For your record, Sherwood Parc also features:
- 330 perched games in the trees accessible to all levels from beginners to the most experienced.
- Interactive terminals allow you to compete for the giant quiz about the legend of Robin Hood and nature protection.
- For children under 6, the perched children course is a series of 20 games in the trees without particular equipment. Even though, children are a few meters above the ground, they will live the same sensations as their parents.
- 3 riddle-course for all ages.
- A playground with giant bouncy castles (use according to age).
- Pony-ride for children (from 3 years old), guided by parents.
- A paint-ball area: 5 fields on 5 hectares to play in the open-air. Reservation is mandatory.
- A laser-ball area: make the best of the 5 hectares in the forest for unforgettable laser game outdoor games. Instructors will offer you several game scenarios each one more entertaining than the last.
- Quad rides
- Lady Marianne’s tavern will offer you delicious food to eat on the go.
- One-time evenings and attractions all year long.
In short, here is a good option to spend outdoor with children or with friends!
Official website: Sherwood Parc
From March 26th to November, 2nd
Check out the opening hours (in French)
Open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last departure at 5:30 p.m.)
Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Open every day during school holidays
Open all year for groups upon request
Sherwood pack (unlimited access to the tree climbing courses, the playground and the picnic area) adult: € 26.50 - children € 17.50