When the Lutetia Paris celebrates Easter, it ends up with a very scrumptious and chocolatey event. On the occasion, the famous palace on Pris left riverbank invites us to enjoy a tasting moment thanks to regressive and spectacular creations by pastry chef Nicolas Guercio.
Since he arrived to the Lutetia, Nicolas Guercio has unveiled impressive chocolate sculptures year after year: in 2020, he created a barrel organ to celebrate the palace's 110th anniversary, in 2021, a vintage car with the pilote. And for the second year in a row, Nicolas Guercio presents a chocolate collection inspired by his signature egg thanks to a pop-up store especially created for Easter.
Meet from April 8 to 18, 2022, to discover the chef's spectacular piece of work inspired by the palace's Art Déco façade. The chef has created a liner-shaped Easter egg. Based on 64% Madagascan Manjari dark chocolate, filled with homemade almond-hazelnut-vanilla-dulcey praline with whole hazelnuts and sea salt, this creation is limited to 100 pieces. A part of the benefits will be given to the French Red Cross
In addition to this sculpted egg, Nicolas Guercio offers a collection of treats. First of all, boat-shaped chocolate bars - a mini version of the Egg signature - as well as 6 chocolate slabs with promising recipes:
- Dark chocolate mendiant slab, pistachios, almonds, hazelnuts, cranberries, and candied oranges
- Milk chocolate mendiant slab, pistachios, almonds, hazlenuts, cranberries and candied lemons
- Dulcey chocolate slab, stuffed with peanut praline
- Dark chocolate slab, stuffed with puffed rice praline
- Milk chocolate slab, suffed with Duja (white chocolate almond praline) and dulcey
- Raspberry chocolate slab, stuffed with dulcey praline
So, are you ready for this very chocolaty Easter?
Dates and Opening Time
From 8 April 2022 to 18 April 2022
Hôtel Le Lutetia
45 Boulevard Raspail
75006 Paris 6
Tablette en chocolat: €12
Barres de bateau en chocolat: €20
Oeuf de Pâques signature: €90