From August 26 to November 2, 2019 it’s a true invitation to travels that Pierre Hermé offers with his latest macaron collection.
Pierre Hermé makes us travel to faraway lands thanks to his latest macaron collection available in stores from August 26 to November 2, 2019.
Called “Une Invitation aux Voyages” this new macaron collection takes us to China, Japan, South America and even the Middle East.
Inspired by his travels and the ingredients he discovers there, Pierre Hermé adds under each macaron shell an exceptional flavor, often rare and suggesting exotic lands.
- Macaron Jardin Denanzhao: Pierre Hermé takes us on a journey to China, in the province of Yunnan to be precise, discovering an exceptional tea, the Pu-erh. It’s made of macaron and Pu-erh tea cream.
- Macaron Jardin d’Oryza: Pierre Hermé celebrates Japan and sake. This elegant macaron contains a sake dregs cream.
- Macaron Barbade: an exotic getaway to the islands where vanilla and Tonka mix up. A macaron based on chocolate, vanilla and Tonka bean cream.
- Macaron Jardin Oriental: Let’s travel to the Middle East with this macaron and its rose cream, orange blossom and candied ginger.
- Macaron Infiniment Café: a double coffee-flavored macaron, green coffee and Bourbon Pointu de la Réunion coffee present as a ganache.
- Macaron Infiniment vanille de Madagascar: this enchanting macaron has an exceptional flavor, Madagascar vanilla.
- Macaron Infiniment Chocolat Paineiras: a journey to Brazil to the state of Bahia, looking for strong cocoa with citrus fruit notes and a long bitterness, highlighted here with a pinch of salt.
- Macaron Jardin de l’Atlas: a walk in Morocco with the lemon cream, orange blossom and scrubland honey macaron.
So, what macaron will you have?
Last updated on 17 July 2019