Caroline J. · Published on 11 January 2020 at 11h52
· Updated on 13 January 2020 at 10h53
On Tuesday January 14, 2020, head to the cinema Le Balzac in Paris at 7:15 p.m. for the traditional celebration of the Russian New Year. On the menu? Vodka, music, Russian specialties tastings and "Stilyagi" by Valery Todorovsky.
Feel like celebrating the Russian New Year? Head to Le Balzac that celebrates the event on Tuesday January 14, 2020 with a special night.
The cinema Le Balzac in Paris will screen Valery Todorovsky’s movie “Stilyagi” and, at the intermission, you’ll be provided with a "Russian Cabaret" concert while enjoying a Russian seated dinner.
- 7:15 p.m.: Welcome with a glass of vodka
- 7:45 p.m.: Movie screening
- Intermission: "Russian Cabaret" concert with Alexia Mankovskaya (voice), Dimitri Artemenko (fiddle) and Vadim Sher (piano) and Russian seated dinner
- 11 p.m.: End of the night
As for prices, allow €35 (regular) or €27(Club rate)
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please drink responsibly.
Dates and Opening Time
On 14 January 2020
Starts at 7:15 p.m.
1 rue Balzac
75008 Paris 8