My B. · Published on 6 June 2020 at 09h42
· Updated on 6 June 2020 at 12h00
To feel on vacations without riding the train or driving for 2 hours, the perfect solution is the outdoor activities centers! These artificial beaches are great to sunbathe, swim like by the sea, but including not too expensive activities as a bonus. Parisians or tourists, here’s a lovely and cheap solution… to enjoy some relaxing time near our capital. Sortiraparis tells you everything about the 12 outdoor activities centers in Ile de France where swims and entertainments await.
Are you dreaming of water and warm sand? You don’t need to go very far to lie in the sun and have fun like at the beach: outdoor activities centers in Ile de France welcome you to relax and have fun. Indeed, in addition to tonic sunbathing, many activities expect you with open arms in these outdoor activities centers: beaches, swimming pools, tree-climbing sites, minigolf, paddle boats, windsurf board, water ski lift…
Here’s a short guide of the 12 outdoor activities centers in Ile de France:
Outdoor activities centers in Seine et Marne (77):
- Bois le Roi: Set by the Seine with a direct access to the Fontainebleau forest, this outdoor activities center and its 73 hectares expect you for relaxing, sporting and fun family moments! And when we know the admission, the parking lot and the swimming area are free of charge, it’s a go-to! Reopening on June 2.
- Buthiers: Adventure course, climbing, aquatic complex, 7 slides, forest hiking and discovery entertainments are the assets of this outdoor activities center set in a 140-hectare forest and archeological area in south Ile de France. Reopening on June 22.
- Jablines - Annet: An exceptional site and the perfect place for a stay, 10 kilometers from Disneyland and 40 kilometers from Paris. Greenery, water… The Base Régionale de Plein Air et de Loisirs de Jablines-Annet covers over 500 hectares and provides all year long a large range of sporting and relaxing activities with the biggest artificial beach in Ile-de-France. Partial reopening from June 2. France's biggest artificial beach opening on June 22, water ski lift from June 6.
- Vaires Torcy: Enjoy whole the activities provided by the UCPA in an exceptional environment: over 200 hectares in Vaires including 90 of water bodies all along the Marne riverbanks with views on the Menier factory and 150 hectares of green spaces in Torcy. Open to pedestrians and bikes from June 3. Water activities opening from June 6.
- Varennes-sur-Seine: The Varennes-sur-Seine outdoor activities centers – set a few kilometers from the Fontainebleau forest – offers you to bathe for free and enjoy a day outside thanks to the different activities to experience with your family.
Outdoor activities centers in Yvelines (78):
- Espace des Boucles de Seine: With your family, on your own or with friends, you have in Moisson a large range of outdoor activities including countless sporting attractions, a housing center, relaxing and picnic areas and a beach of fine sand… Opening on June 8.
- Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines: The Saint-Quentin outdoor activities centers covers 600 hectares, surrounding the biggest water body in Ile-de-France, you’ll find your favorite activity and can enjoy relaxing moments, or some quality moments of evasion, sport or discoveries. Opening from May 30. Cars allowed from June 6.
- Val de Seine 78: Val de Seine 78 enjoys an exceptional setting in a privileged environment. Beach, paths, panoramas, forests, walks where nature and water mix in a place of a remarkable beauty make sure you’ll have a genuine moment of relaxation and leisure. Activities partially open from June 2. Other activities such as horseback riding, water activitives by booking, housing center and food services from June 22.
Outdoor activities centers in Essonne (91):
- Etampes: Set 45km south of Paris, the Base Régionale de Loisirs d’Etampes offers the perfect setting to discover nature, leisure and sport. Over 140 hectares of forest, marshes and a lake so that you can enjoy rides all day long! Partially reopening from June 8 - sleigh and mini golf. Other activities reopening from June 22.
- Port aux cerises: Discover this area entirely redesigned with a wave pool, slides, paddling pools and playgrounds. In addition to the swimming area reopening, enjoy the new tree-climbing courses. From June 6, but stadiums and aquatic center will remain closed this summer 2020.
Outdoor activities centers in Seine-Saint-Denis (93):
- Corniche des forts: A twelfth outdoor activities centers will be set at the Corniche des Forts in Seine-Saint-Denis. Currently under work, this relaxing rea already provides us with 30 hectares of green areas open to the public.
Outdoor activities centers in Val-de-Marne (94):
- Creteil: One comes to the Créteil outdoor activities centers to walk, ride a bike, run or play outside, visit the nature house, throw receptions or parties! As a matter of fact, the outdoor activities centers expect us with over 62 hectares, all you need to have fun with your whole family. Open from May 30. But nautical base reopens from June 22.
Outdoor activities centers in Val d’Oise (95):
- Cergy Pontoise: Set 30 kilometers from Paris, in the heart of the Cergy-Pontoise urban area, the Cergy Pontoise outdoor activities centers is a true green setting open all year long. Reopening on June 6.
In Ile de France, there are countless occasions to go away to one of these outdoor activities centers. Tree-climbing sites and swimming areas expect you, depending on the weather.