Caroline J. · Published on March 5, 2020 at 11:38 a.m.
RER line B unveils its schedule of works planned for the first quarter and until summer 2020. Discover the disruptions and closings planned.
If you regularly ride the RER B, you may be interested. RER line B plans several renovation works this first quarter of the year 2020 and as consequences, some stations are closed. Works will also continue this summer 2020. Let’s have a look at the disruptions and closings on RER B. please note dates or sections may change.
Closing dates scheduled on RER B from the first quarter of the year to summer 2020:
- From January 6 to June 30, Monday to Friday, 11:30 p.m. to end of service: between Aulnay-sous-Bois and Aéroport CDG2 stations.
- Sundays February 23, March 15, April 19, May 31 and June 14: between Aulnay-sous-Bois and Paris-Gare du Nord stations.
- Sundays April 12, 19 and 26 from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 10 p.m. to end of service: between Lozère and Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse stations.
- From Friday May 8 to Sunday May 10, all day long, between Laplace and La Croix de Berny stations and on the Robinson section.
- From Monday July 13 to Friday August 14, end of service: between Le Guichet (or Lozère) and Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse.
- From Saturday August 15 to Sunday August 23, end of service: between Palaiseau and Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse.
The RATP also adds that alternative means of transport will be available.