Elodie D. · Photos by
My B. · Published on 11 February 2021 at 14h27
· Updated on 11 February 2021 at 14h51
Saint-Germain-en-Laye Accrocamp expects you for a day of tree-climbing for children and adults thanks to different levels! Set near Paris, this site offers you to go from tree to tree thanks to its zipline, its platforms and its robe bridge. Reopening on February 13, 2021 after closing for the winter.
Saint-Germain-en-Laye AccroCamp is a tree-climbing site likely to delight children and adults! Come and enjoy the different levels of the Parc forestier de la Charmeraie with friends or family!
Message from the director:
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our park, starting Saturday May 16 and every day of the week from 10 a.m. to 7 pm.!
In order to respect deconfinement measures:
> Online booking is mandatory so that we can handle the flow of adventurers looking for open air and adventures as well as possible!
> Groups and birthdays are limited to 10 people (supervisors included) and we cannot provide you so far the birthday snack option.
> We recommend each Adventurer to wear a facemask and a pair of gloves.
> The snack is closed.
> You can access the park by the RN184 entrance
See you soon in the trees!
For our greatest joy, several routes are available according to levels of difficulty:
- Violet course for young climbers, between 1 and 2.50m high, starting from 3 years old
- Green route, between 7 and 10m high, starting from 5 to 6 years old and at least 1m10 tall
- Blue route, between 7 and 13m high, for children and adults starting from 8 years old and at least 1m30 tall
- Red route, between 7 and 15m high, offering you a tree-climbing experience that is varied, fun and rough especially ending with the QuickJump: jump 15m high and… here you go for the big jump!
Recommended for children starting from 11 years old, teens and of course adults at least 1m40 tall.
For children under 8 wishing to complete the violet and green course, they have to be accompanied by an adult who will also have to complete the course with the child.
A picnic/snacking area is available if need be.
Don’t forget your sporting gear and closed shoes!