Elodie D. · Published on 10 July 2019 at 17h00
· Updated on 22 July 2019 at 12h26
Manufacture Chocolat Ducasse has launched its ice creams! Yes, and strong chocolate ice creams to delight gourmets, please! Signature ice cream, praline chocolate ice cream, Java cocoa chocolate ice cream and chocolate sorbet. Chocolate galore!
Chocolate lovers know the address for Manufacture de Chocolat Ducasse, the one filtering the streets of the Bastille area with its cocoa roasting all day long… We love it or we hate it, we can’t help but stop here. And what a surprise when we saw the Chocolat Alain Ducasse ice creams!
Like for the chocolate slabs, the principle is to respect the cocoa bean in the ice creams.
- Assemblage 75% ice cream. Find the perfect balance of our signature blend in an ice cream! The blend of four crus from Peru, Ecuador, Madagascar, Sao Tome offers a tasting both smooth and creamy thanks to raw milk and crispy with 100% cocoa leaves.
- Assemblage 75% sorbet. The signature blend is also available in sorbet version, lighter in fat and yet still as smooth as the ice cream.
- Java 75% ice cream. Based on 75% chocolate from Java by Manufacture Ducasse, this raw milk ice cream features smoky notes.
- Peru 75% ice cream. With its floral notes, the Peru chocolate ice cream will delight sweet chocolate fans.
- Hazelnut praline, sea salt ice cream. With the praline ice cream, Ducasse offers us a beautiful opportunity to celebrate greed with quality cocoa! A very gourmet ice cream for (big) children.
- Assemblage & Vanille Bourbon ice cream. The chocolate blend ice cream with soft and balanced aromas are strengthened by the aromatic strength of Bourbon vanilla from Madagascar.
For our greatest joy, these ice creams are available in individual cup and 480ml (16.23 oz us)!